If you are ready to take your oral health care to the next level, it is essential to remember to take extra care of your teeth and gums during the Halloween season and the holidays to come. Be aware that candy consumption is often at its peak during Halloween, and often leads to oral health conditions such as cavities, tooth decay, and oral injuries. Enhance your oral health care plans this Halloween with these tips.
– It is essential to make sure extra candy is not left lying around, so get rid of it after Halloween is over.
– Stay away from sticky or chewy sweets that can linger on your teeth and gums. This includes substances such as taffy, caramels, and gummies.
– Don’t forget to stop by our office for routine check-ups and tooth and gum cleanings.
– Stay away from products that can chip or crack your teeth, including snacks such as popcorn kernels, candy apples, and hard candies.
– As an incentive for your child to eat less candy, consider exchanging their candy for money, toys, or other suitable rewards.
We wish you all a safe and happy Halloween! To book an appointment with Dr. Frederick Stark and Brad Norden, please call us at 316-788-4000, or stop by our office in Derby, Kansas. We look forward to hearing from you soon!